Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
You can upgrade the NAS proxy to the latest versions by downloading the latest version from the Phoenix portal. This topic describes how you can upgrade NAS proxy to the most recent version on a Windows and Linux server.
Note: The NAS proxy upgrade feature is supported from version 4.5 and above. You must manually upgrade to version 4.5 or above to use this feature.
- If you have installed a hotfix on your existing Phoenix version, you cannot automatically upgrade to the next version from the Phoenix portal. You must manually upgrade to the next available version.
- If the server running NAS proxy restarts during the upgrade, you must either perform a manual upgrade or roll back the upgrade.
- After triggering the update, if you have any ongoing scheduled backup and restore jobs, they will resume after the upgrade.
- If the old version is not present the server machine, then upgrade rollback will fail. In this scenario, you must manually upgrade or roll back the client.
To upgrade NAS proxy
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click NAS.
- Click the NAS proxy tab.
- Under the Client Version column, you can view the current status of each proxy.
The current version is the latest version that is available.
The current version cannot be upgraded to the latest version through the Phoenix portal.
There is an upgrade in progress.
The current version can be upgraded to the latest available version.
Select one or more agents that you want to upgrade and click Upgrade.
On the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
Note: Automatic rollback for RPM upgrade is supported from version 4.6 and later.