Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
This topic describes how you can manually upgrade the NAS proxy to the latest version on a Windows server.
Before you begin
Ensure the following:
- You are logged on to the server that has an existing installation of NAS proxy as an administrator.
- Your server matches the requirements listed in the System requirements section.
- You have downloaded the latest NAS proxy installer on your server. The installer is available on the Druva downloads page. You can also download the installer from the Phoenix Management Console at the time of adding the NAS proxy.
To upgrade NAS proxy
- Go to the location where you have downloaded the NAS proxy installer.
- Double-click the NAS proxy installer.
- Click Next.
- In the Install location box, type or select the full path to the installation home directory.
- Click Install.
- After the installation completes, click Finish.
Note: A system reboot is not required after manual or auto upgrade. After an upgrade, NAS proxy is activated automatically. You do not require a separate NAS proxy activation.
Command line upgrade
Run the following command from the command prompt.
msiexec /i <path to Phoenix msi> /qn /quiet /log <path to log file>